Spinach and Bacon Casserole Recipe
Brought to you by Minute® Rice
- 2 cups Minute® Brown Rice
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz. ) chicken broth
- 4 bacon slices, chopped
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package (6 oz.) baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend, divided
- salt and ground black pepper, optional
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare rice according to package directions, substituting broth for water.
- 2. Fry bacon in a large skillet until crisp. Add garlic and onions and sauté until onions are transparent, about 2 minutes.
- 3. Stir in rice, soup, spinach and 1/2 cup of cheese. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Spoon mixture into a 2-quart casserole dish. Top with remaining cheese.
- 4. Bake 20 minutes. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Spinach and Bacon Casserole
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC