- 2 packages (9 ounces each) fresh spinach
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 9 eggs, beaten
- 2-3/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Romano cheese
- Dash salt
- 8 cups day-old cubed French bread
- In a large saucepan, bring 1/2 in. of water to a boil. Add spinach; cover and cook for 3-5 minutes or until wilted. Drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the artichokes, eggs, cream, cheeses and salt. Gently stir in bread cubes and spinach. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 15 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Spinach and Artichoke Bread Pudding
Sort By :
"I've made this recipe twice for one of the dishes at my women's my church Bible Study group breakfasr where about 65 attend. I have gotten rave reviews both times and dozens of requests for recipes. I like making because it be made the night before and put in the oven while you are getting ready to go."
"I would make this again in a heartbeat!"
"I am sorry to say that l found this recipe good but to expensive to make again"