Spinach Almond Salad Recipe
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 2 large tart apples, thinly sliced
- 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a blender, combine the sugar, vinegar, onion and salt; cover and process until blended. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup: 284 calories, 18g fat (3g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 275mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 4g fiber), 6g protein
Reviews for Spinach Almond Salad
"Great flavors and very easy to prepare."
"Whole family loved this salad!!!"
"Very good! Made it 2 time within a week!!"