- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 2 large tart apples, thinly sliced
- 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a blender, combine the sugar, vinegar, onion and salt; cover and process until blended. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Spinach Almond Salad in Simple & Delicious August/September 2010, p58
Reviews for Spinach Almond Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 23, 2015
"Great flavors and very easy to prepare."
Reviewed Oct. 15, 2010
"Whole family loved this salad!!!"
Reviewed Sep. 19, 2010
"Very good! Made it 2 time within a week!!"