Spinach Alfredo Lasagna Recipe
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jar (24 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 carton (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) no-cook lasagna noodles
- 8 cups (32 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- In a large skillet, cook beef, onion and garlic over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, breaking up beef into crumbles; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce.
- In a small bowl, mix ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, parsley and pepper. Spread 1 cup meat mixture onto the bottom of an ungreased 5- or 6-qt. slow cooker. Arrange four noodles over sauce, breaking noodles to fit if necessary; layer with half of the ricotta mixture, 2 cups mozzarella cheese and 1 cup meat mixture.
- Top with four noodles, spinach, Alfredo sauce and 2 cups mozzarella cheese. Continue layering with four noodles, remaining ricotta mixture, 2 cups mozzarella cheese and 1 cup meat mixture. Add any remaining noodles; top with remaining meat mixture and mozzarella cheese.
- Cook, covered, on low 4-5 hours or until noodles are tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Spinach Alfredo Lasagna(18)
Sort By :
Wow, this was delicious ! I mace it like the the recipe . This is a keeper. It will be a great dish to take to our mp thy church dinners.
Very Tasty! Love the alfredo/mainara combo. My co-workers said this was a "very elegant" lasagna! I followed recipe to a tee,except I baked it in a deep lasagna pan in oven.
This was delicious! Probably the best lasagna I've ever tasted. It was moist and flavorful! First time I made lasagna in a slow cooker and I was surprised how it turned out! I will definitely make this again. And it makes a LOT of servings! Side note: this did not fit in my 5 qt. cooker. I transferred it to my larger one!
Very yummy. However, 8c of cheese is way too much!. I only use 2 as well as light alfredo sauce to cut calories in half
@ryoiter YES, can easily be adapted. Just make sure you have a 9x13 dish and follow layering steps. Coat pan with non-stick spray. Cover with foil and bake 375* for 60 min. Take out of oven and let rest 10 min before cutting.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Beef Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Lasagna Recipes >
- Ground Beef Pasta Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Ground Beef Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Lasagna Dinners >
- Lasagna Recipes >