- In a small bowl, combine fennel and remaining garlic and oil. Reserve
- 1 tablespoon for basting. Brush remaining mixture over tenderloins.
- Place plank on grill over direct medium heat. Cover and heat until
- plank creates a light to medium smoke and begins to crackle, about 3
- minutes.(This indicates the plank is ready.) Place tenderloins on
- top of the plank. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 28-30 minutes
- or until a meat thermometer inserted in stuffing reads 160°,
- brushing occasionally with reserved fennel mixture. Remove from the
- plank and let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/3 pound) equals 175 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 273 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 18 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks Pinot Noir 2012 CA
, pinot nose with great raspberry and plum flavors...a perfectly balanced lighter wine. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $59.99. Order Now