Spinach, Mushroom & Three-Cheese Pizza Recipe
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen pizza dough, thawed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 thin slices prosciutto or deli ham, julienned
- 1 pound sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 log (4 ounces) fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded fontina cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1. Roll dough into a 12x9-in. rectangle; transfer to a greased baking sheet and build up edges slightly. Brush with 1 tablespoon oil.
- 2. In a large skillet, saute prosciutto in remaining oil until crispy. Add mushrooms and onion; saute until tender. Stir in rosemary and garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- 3. Place spinach over dough; top with mushroom mixture and goat cheese. Sprinkle with fontina. Bake at 450° for 15-20 minutes or until edges are golden brown and cheese is bubbly. Sprinkle with Romano cheese. Yield: 6 pieces.
1 piece: 492 calories, 25g fat (11g saturated fat), 66mg cholesterol, 964mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 24g protein
Reviews for Spinach, Mushroom & Three-Cheese Pizza
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.