- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) vegetable broth
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- Shredded Parmesan cheese and freshly ground pepper
- In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic; cook and stir 1 minute. Stir in tomatoes, broth and Italian seasoning; bring to a boil. Add tortellini; bring to a gentle boil. Cook, uncovered, 7-9 minutes or just until tortellini are tender.
- Stir in spinach. Sprinkle servings with cheese and pepper. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Spinach & Tortellini Soup in Simple & Delicious February/March 2016
Reviews for Spinach & Tortellini Soup
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 28, 2016
"We made this for "meatless Monday," and loved it! It's so easy, but very tasty. I used chicken broth, since that's what I had on hand. I'll definitely make this again -- my daughter has already requested it!"