- 32 oz. Galbani® Ricotta
- 16 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella, hand shredded and divided
- 1 cup Galbani® Parmesan, grated
- 24 manicotti shells
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 cups mushrooms, chopped
- 4 cups spinach
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Seasonings: 3 tsp. dried basil, 3 tsp. dried oregano, 1.5 tsp. onion powder, 1.5 tsp. garlic powder, 1.5 tsp. seasoned salt
- 2 jars 26oz. tomato sauce
- Preheat oven to 360°F.
- Prepare pasta based on package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large pan, heat 4 Tbsp. olive oil over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and saute 3-4 minutes. Add spinach and remove the pan from heat.
- Toss the spinach mixture until the spinach has wilted. Transfer to bowl and blend in ricotta, 12oz. mozzarella, Parmesan, eggs and seasonings.
- Spread 1 cup sauce each in two ungreased 9x13 inch baking dishes.
- Stuff manicotti shells with cheese mixture; arrange over sauce. Top both dishes with remaining sauce and mozzarella.
- Cover and bake at 360°F for 45-50 minutes. Yield: 12 servings
Originally published as Spinach & Mushroom Stuffed Manicotti in Galbani® Cheese 2017
Reviews for Spinach & Mushroom Stuffed Manicotti
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review