Spinach & Gorgonzola Salad
This is an easily assembled recipe with a wonderful combination of flavors. Enjoy! —Nadine Mesch, Mount Healthy, Ohio
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 5 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/3 cup lightly salted cashews
- 1/4 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon seedless raspberry jam
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl combine the spinach, strawberries, cashews and
- cheese. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Drizzle
- over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 199 calories, 17 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 229 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.