Spinach & Crab Dip
“We love this recipe! I've lightened it considerably without losing flavor, and no one can tell the difference. Give the dip a try on baked potatoes, too!” Sandie Heindel - Liberty, Missouri
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip Light
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (6 ounces) lump crabmeat, drained
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers or baked tortilla chip scoops
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a large saucepan over low heat, combine the first nine
- ingredients. Cook and stir until cream cheese is melted. Stir in
- crab; heat through.
- Transfer to a serving bowl; serve with crackers. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 4 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1/4 cup (calculated without crackers) equals 89 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 256 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.