- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip Light
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (6 ounces) lump crabmeat, drained
- Assorted crackers or baked tortilla chip scoops
- In a large saucepan over low heat, combine the first nine ingredients. Cook and stir until cream cheese is melted. Stir in crab; heat through.
- Transfer to a serving bowl; serve with crackers. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 cups.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Spinach & Crab Dip
Sort By :
"This was easy to prepare and it sounded like it would be good but a took it to gathering and it did not go over well. Some thought it too spicy, I suggest cutting back on the pepper flakes. You could hardly taste the crab with all the other flavors."
"This will be my 1st time making this dip"
"This was amazing! It has a little too much kick to it for me so next time I'll reduce the amount of red pepper flakes but everyone else loved it. I doubled the receipe and it fit perfectly in a bread bowl!"
"This was great...everyone loved it...it had a little too much kick for me so next time I'll reduce the red pepper flakes but everyone else said it was perfect. I doubled the receipe and it fit perfectly in a hawaiin bread bowl..."
"It Was AMAZING my family loved it we will defenitally be making this again"