- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip Light
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (6 ounces) lump crabmeat, drained
- Assorted crackers or baked tortilla chip scoops
- In a large saucepan over low heat, combine the first nine ingredients. Cook and stir until cream cheese is melted. Stir in crab; heat through.
- Transfer to a serving bowl; serve with crackers. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 cups.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Spinach & Crab Dip
Sort By :
This will be my 1st time making this dip
This was amazing! It has a little too much kick to it for me so next time I'll reduce the amount of red pepper flakes but everyone else loved it. I doubled the receipe and it fit perfectly in a bread bowl!
This was great...everyone loved it...it had a little too much kick for me so next time I'll reduce the red pepper flakes but everyone else said it was perfect. I doubled the receipe and it fit perfectly in a hawaiin bread bowl...
It Was AMAZING my family loved it we will defenitally be making this again
WOW! Wow! WOW! This recipe is awesome. It tastes decadent and wonderful. I made one substitution... I don't like miriacle whip, so I substituted light mayo. I was also nervous about the red pepper flakes because I don't like spicy dishes. However, they gave the dip the perfect background flavor. And to top it all off, it is soooo easy to make. Just throw all the ingredients in a saucepan and warm them up. I will definitely make this again!