“We love this recipe! I've lightened it considerably without losing flavor, and no one can tell the difference. Give the dip a try on baked potatoes, too!” Sandie Heindel - Liberty, Missouri
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip Light
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (6 ounces) lump crabmeat, drained
- Assorted crackers or baked tortilla chip scoops
- In a large saucepan over low heat, combine the first nine ingredients. Cook and stir until cream cheese is melted. Stir in crab; heat through.
- Transfer to a serving bowl; serve with crackers. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Spinach & Crab Dip in Healthy Cooking February/March 2009, p31
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Spinach & Crab Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review