Spinach & Artichoke Dip Recipe
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package (1.7 ounces) vegetable soup mix
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the spinach, artichokes, sour cream, mayonnaise, soup mix and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese. Transfer to a 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and remaining Parmesan cheese.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve warm with crackers. Yield: 4 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without crackers) equals 182 calories, 16 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 419 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Spinach & Artichoke Dip
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.