Spinach & Artichoke Dip
This is the perfect dip to serve to guest at your next get-together. It tastes delicious on either tortilla chips or bread.—Naomi Judd, Nashville, Tennessee
16 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package (1.7 ounces) vegetable soup mix
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, artichokes, sour cream,
- mayonnaise, soup mix and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese. Transfer to a
- 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and remaining
- Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until cheese is
- melted. Serve warm with crackers. Yield: 4 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1/4 cup (calculated without crackers) equals 182 calories, 16 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 419 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.