This is the perfect dip to serve to guest at your next get-together. It tastes delicious on either tortilla chips or bread.—Naomi Judd, Nashville, Tennessee
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package (1.7 ounces) vegetable soup mix
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, artichokes, sour cream, mayonnaise, soup mix and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese. Transfer to a 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve warm with crackers. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Spinach & Artichoke Dip in Country Woman August/September 2008, p22
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Spinach & Artichoke Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 20, 2010
"This is a great appetizer that often gets the request for the recipe! I use mozzarella cheese instead of cheddar and serve with pita chips or bagel crisps."