Spiked Pink Lady Recipe
Why reserve lemonade and strawberries for the summertime? They’re just as refreshing during the holiday season. Add two more ingredients to create a crowd-pleasing cocktail.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. + freezing YIELD:18 servings
- 8 cups pink lemonade, divided
- Sugar, optional
- 1-3/4 cups vodka
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 4 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1. Pour 4 cups lemonade into ice cube trays; freeze until set.
- 2. If desired, moisten the rims of 18 martini glasses with water. Sprinkle sugar on a plate; dip rims in sugar. Set glasses aside. Transfer ice cubes to a punch bowl; add the vodka, strawberries and remaining lemonade. Slowly stir in soda. Serve immediately in prepared glasses. Yield: 18 servings (3/4 cup each).
3/4 cup equals 124 calories, trace fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 13 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC