Why reserve lemonade and strawberries for the summertime? They’re just as refreshing during the holiday season. Add two more ingredients to create a crowd-pleasing cocktail.
Featured In: Throw a 2016 Emmy Party
- 8 cups pink lemonade, divided
- Sugar, optional
- 1-3/4 cups vodka
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 4 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Pour 4 cups lemonade into ice cube trays; freeze until set.
- If desired, moisten the rims of 18 martini glasses with water. Sprinkle sugar on a plate; dip rims in sugar. Set glasses aside. Transfer ice cubes to a punch bowl; add the vodka, strawberries and remaining lemonade. Slowly stir in soda. Serve immediately in prepared glasses. Yield: 18 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Spiked Pink Lady in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2013, p46
Reviews for Spiked Pink Lady
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review