Spiderweb Dip with Bat Tortilla Chips Recipe
- 20 chipotle chili and pepper tortillas or flour tortillas (8 inches)
- Cooking spray
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 3/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup prepared guacamole
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Cut tortillas into bat shapes with a 3-3/4-in. cookie cutter. Place tortillas on baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Spritz tortillas with cooking spray. Combine the garlic salt, coriander, paprika and pepper; sprinkle over tortillas. Bake at 350° for 5-8 minutes or until edges just begin to brown.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and salsa. Spread into a 9-in. pie plate. Carefully spread guacamole to within 1 in. of edges.
- Place sour cream in a small resealable plastic bag; cut a small hole in a corner of bag. Pipe thin concentric circles an inch apart over guacamole. Beginning with the center circle, gently pull a knife through circles toward outer edge. Wipe knife clean. Repeat to complete spiderweb pattern. Serve with tortilla bats. Yield: about 1-1/2 cups dip and about 7 dozen chips.
Reviews for Spiderweb Dip with Bat Tortilla Chips(12)
Sort By :
My friends were really impressed with MY creativity!
I didn't think the bat chips were worth the time, plus not sure how they go with a spider web. The dip tasted yummy and the web added enough "decor" without fancy chips.
I didn't make the bat chips, but I made the dip and just bought tortilla chips. The dip was really good and so easy to make. I will for sure be making this again and again!
I tripled the recipe and added a tablespoon of taco seasoning for a little extra flavor Everyone loved it.
Made this today for a lunch. Every bit was eaten. Huge hit everyone wanted the recipe. Didn't use the bats, but used store bought blue corn tortilla chips for a spooky look. I used medium chunky salsa and made my own guacamole. Everyone thought the sour cream spider web was amazing. Will definitely make again!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Halloween Appetizers >
- Halloween Party Recipes >
- Halloween Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Kids Snacks >
- Party Appetizers >