Spiderweb Candy Recipe
These yummy candies call for just four ingredients and are so easy to make. They will be the hit of your Halloween party. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 6 ounces white baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- 1/3 cup flaked coconut, coarsely chopped
- 1. In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt chips; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. Transfer to a heavy-duty resealable plastic bag; cut a small hole in corner of bag and set aside.
- 2. In another small microwave-safe bowl, melt white chocolate and shortening; stir until smooth. Stir in coconut. Spoon 2 tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets; spread into a 4-in. circle. Repeat four times.
- 3. Using reserved melted semisweet chocolate, pipe thin concentric circles an 1/8 in. apart on top of each candy. Beginning with the center circle, gently pull a toothpick through circles toward outer edges. Wipe toothpick clean. Repeat to complete web pattern. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 5 candies.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC