These yummy candies call for just four ingredients and are so easy to make. They will be the hit of your Halloween party. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
5 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 6 ounces white baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- 1/3 cup flaked coconut, coarsely chopped
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt chips; stir until smooth. Cool
- slightly. Transfer to a heavy-duty resealable plastic bag; cut a
- small hole in corner of bag and set aside.
- In another small microwave-safe bowl, melt white chocolate and
- shortening; stir until smooth. Stir in coconut. Spoon 2
- tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets; spread into a
- 4-in. circle. Repeat four times.
- Using reserved melted semisweet chocolate, pipe thin concentric
- circles an 1/8 in. apart on top of each candy. Beginning with the
- center circle, gently pull a toothpick through circles toward outer
- edges. Wipe toothpick clean. Repeat to complete web pattern.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set. Store in an airtight
- container. Yield: 5 candies.