These yummy candies call for just four ingredients and are so easy to make. They will be the hit of your Halloween party. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 6 ounces white baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- 1/3 cup flaked coconut, coarsely chopped
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt chips; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. Transfer to a heavy-duty resealable plastic bag; cut a small hole in corner of bag and set aside.
- In another small microwave-safe bowl, melt white chocolate and shortening; stir until smooth. Stir in coconut. Spoon 2 tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets; spread into a 4-in. circle. Repeat four times.
- Using reserved melted semisweet chocolate, pipe thin concentric circles an 1/8 in. apart on top of each candy. Beginning with the center circle, gently pull a toothpick through circles toward outer edges. Wipe toothpick clean. Repeat to complete web pattern. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 5 candies.
Originally published as Spider Web Candy in Halloween Party Favorites 2009 2009, p33
Reviews for Spiderweb Candy
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review