- remaining brownies and cream cheese mixture.
- Fold 2 cups whipped topping into the reserved pudding mixture; spread
- over cream cheese layer. Spread remaining whipped topping over top.
- Place chocolate syrup in a heavy-duty resealable plastic bag; cut a
- small hole in a corner of bag. Pipe eight thin concentric circles
- 1/2 in. apart on the whipped topping. Beginning with the center
- circle, gently pull a knife through circles toward the outer edge.
- Wipe knife clean. Repeat to complete spiderweb pattern. Sprinkle
- remaining crushed candy bars in center of web. Refrigerate until
- chilled. Yield: 21 servings (3/4 cup each).
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 464 calories, 26 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 365 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.