- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- 1 can (5 ounces) crispy chow mein noodles
- Spider candies and jelly beans
- In a microwave, melt baking chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Remove from the heat. Stir in chow mein noodles until well coated.
- Divide into 15 mounds on a piece of waxed paper. Shape into nests; add a spider candy and jelly beans for eggs to each. Let stand until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 15 servings.
Originally published as Spider Nest Candies in Ultimate Halloween 2014 2014, p77
Reviews for Spider Nest Candies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review