- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, pepper jelly and lemon
- juice; set aside.
- Toss lettuce and romaine; divide among four salad plates. Slice
- chicken; arrange on greens. Place red pepper slices and bean mixture
- around chicken. Drizzle with sour cream mixture; sprinkle with
- cilantro. Serve with jalapenos if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (prepared with reduced-fat sour cream) equals 417 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 1,054 mg sodium, 65 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 16 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now