Spicy Turkey Quesadillas
A bit of spice livens up cranberries and turkey while fat-free cream cheese rounds out the bold flavors in this easy dish. You’ll love this recipe from our Test Kitchen!
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon chopped green chilies
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 4 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 1 cup diced cooked turkey breast
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the
- cranberries, chilies, honey and hot sauce until blended. Spread over
- one side of each tortilla. Place turkey on two tortillas; top with
- remaining tortillas.
- Cook in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on
- each side or until lightly browned. Cut into wedges. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 1 quesadilla equals 343 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 64 mg cholesterol, 751 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 33 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch.