- 3 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon chopped green chilies
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 4 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 1 cup diced cooked turkey breast
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the cranberries, chilies, honey and hot sauce until blended. Spread over one side of each tortilla. Place turkey on two tortillas; top with remaining tortillas.
- Cook in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Cut into wedges. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Spicy Turkey Quesadillas
Sort By :
We just LOVED this...I mixed everything in one bowl and heated in a cast iron pan...a little messy but worth every bite, thank you for sharing...it's on my football list of favorite things!
If you mix in the turkey with the filling, it doesn't make as much of a mess when you flip it.
We had this for a late, quick supper. It has a mild zip.
This was really good. A little messy if you're not that adept with a griddle. I'll be making it again for sure. My son and friend liked it as well.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Cranberry Turkey >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fresh Cranberry Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >