I originally called this recipe "Turkey Dump Soup" because all you have to do is dump all the ingredients into the slow cooker and let them cook!—Gary Fenski, Huron, South Dakota
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Spicy Turkey Bean Soup in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes Annual 2010, p14
Reviews for Spicy Turkey Bean Soup
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 7, 2015
"Delicious on a cold winter night accompanied by a veggie-filled tossed green salad!"
Reviewed Dec. 26, 2014
"This dish was super easy and great served over rice, with a dollop of sour cream and slices of avocado. Delish"
Reviewed Oct. 22, 2013
"Easy and tasty!"