- 4 pouches (2.6 ounces each) sweet and spicy chunk light tuna
- 1-1/2 cups coleslaw mix
- 1/3 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 12 Bibb or Boston lettuce leaves (about 1 medium)
- Reduced-sodium soy sauce
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; toss lightly to combine. Serve in lettuce leaves with soy sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Spicy Crunchy Tuna Wraps in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2015, p139
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Spicy Tuna Crunch Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review