Spicy Spaghetti Salad Recipe
- 1 package (7 ounces) spaghetti
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1. Break spaghetti in half and cook according to package directions. Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Drain spaghetti; rinse in cold water. Add to tomato mixture and toss. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 4 servings.
1/2 cup: 447 calories, 26g fat (3g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 938mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Spicy Spaghetti Salad
"Great flavor combinations in this salad. It has a kick but leaves you wanting more! Thanks for sharing..."