Spicy Spaghetti Salad Recipe
- 1 package (7 ounces) spaghetti
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1. Break spaghetti in half and cook according to package directions. Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Drain spaghetti; rinse in cold water. Add to tomato mixture and toss. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 447 calories, 26 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 938 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Spicy Spaghetti Salad
"Great flavor combinations in this salad. It has a kick but leaves you wanting more! Thanks for sharing..."