- 1 package (7 ounces) spaghetti
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Break spaghetti in half and cook according to package directions. Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Drain spaghetti; rinse in cold water. Add to tomato mixture and toss. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Spicy Spaghetti Salad in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p57
Reviews for Spicy Spaghetti Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 29, 2008
"Great flavor combinations in this salad. It has a kick but leaves you wanting more! Thanks for sharing..."