You'll appreciate the convenience of this dish, especially when you need to prepare a pasta salad in a jiffy.
- 1 package (7 ounces) spaghetti
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Break spaghetti in half and cook according to package directions. Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Drain spaghetti; rinse in cold water. Add to tomato mixture and toss. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Spicy Spaghetti Salad in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p57
Reviews for Spicy Spaghetti Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 29, 2008
"Great flavor combinations in this salad. It has a kick but leaves you wanting more! Thanks for sharing..."