Spicy Shrimp Wraps
Here's a quick and easy recipe from Frankie Allen Mann of Warrior, Alabama that's deliciously big on seafood flavor and the sunny sweetness of mango. Coated with tasty taco seasoning, the cooked shrimp are tucked inside a tortilla wrap, along with coleslaw and dressed-up bottled salsa.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 medium ripe mango, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 envelope reduced-sodium taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound uncooked Daily Chef Uncooked Medium Shrimp, peeled and deveined
Create an impressive party platter with Daily Chef Shrimp.
Learn More >
- 6 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 1-1/2 cups coleslaw mix
- 6 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- In a small bowl, combine the salsa, mango and ketchup; set aside. In
- a large resealable plastic bag, combine taco seasoning and oil; add
- shrimp. Seal bag and shake to coat.
- In a nonstick skillet or wok, cook shrimp over medium-high heat for
- 2-3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Top tortillas with coleslaw
- mix, salsa mixture and shrimp. Fold bottom third of tortilla up over
- filling; fold sides over. Serve with sour cream. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: wrap equals 374 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 97 mg cholesterol, 1,010 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber,