Spicy Shrimp Salsa Recipe
- 1/2 pound cooked shrimp, peeled, deveined and chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 radishes, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons finely chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Baked tortilla chip scoops
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with chips. Yield: 2 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without chips) equals 38 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 119 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 lean meat.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.