- 1/2 pound cooked shrimp, peeled, deveined and chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 radishes, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons finely chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Baked tortilla chip scoops
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with chips. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews forSpicy Shrimp Salsa
"Fabulous! A couple of tips: the recipe did not specify Hot or Mild Jalepe?os, and I grabbed a small jar not realizing until I added it to the mix that it was the mild version. This recipe definitely needed the hot version... so I added some sriracha sauce, and that added the heat. Secondly, salsas need to marinate for a while, so I made this two days before the party, but did not add the shrimp until just before serving. Perfecto!!"