Radishes add a wonderful crunch to this colorful salsa that is also great over grilled fish. There's just enough jalapeno to give flavor without much of the heat. Mary Beth Relyea - Canastota, New York
- 1/2 pound cooked shrimp, peeled, deveined and chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 radishes, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons finely chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Baked tortilla chip scoops
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with chips. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Spicy Shrimp Salsa in Healthy Cooking June/July 2008, p43
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Spicy Shrimp Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review