Spicy Shrimp Kabobs Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1. In a small saucepan, melt butter; add the lemon juice, spices, lemon peel and salt.
- 2. Thread shrimp onto eight metal or soaked wooden skewers. Place skewers in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink, basting occasionally with butter mixture. Yield: 8 kabobs.
2 each: 204 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 168mg cholesterol, 364mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 19g protein.
Reviews for Spicy Shrimp Kabobs
"very tasty, served with nutty wild rice on page 31 of this issue."