Spicy Shrimp Kabobs
“Because these kabobs are so good, guests always think I labored over the preparation. But really, you can make them in no time.”
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound uncooked Daily Chef Uncooked Jumbo Shrimp, peeled and deveined
Create an impressive party platter with Daily Chef Shrimp.
Learn More >
- In a small saucepan, melt butter; add the lemon juice, spices, lemon
- peel and salt.
- Thread shrimp onto eight metal or soaked wooden skewers. Place
- skewers in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Broil 3-4
- in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn
- pink, basting occasionally with butter mixture. Yield: 8 kabobs.
Nutritional Facts: 2 kabobs equals 204 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 168 mg cholesterol, 364 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.