“Because these kabobs are so good, guests always think I labored over the preparation. But really, you can make them in no time.” —Marcia Pilgeram SANDPOINT, ID.
Recommended: 50+ Brilliant Recipes for Food on a Stick
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- In a small saucepan, melt butter; add the lemon juice, spices, lemon peel and salt.
- Thread shrimp onto eight metal or soaked wooden skewers. Place skewers in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink, basting occasionally with butter mixture. Yield: 8 kabobs.
Originally published as Spicy Shrimp Kabobs in Taste of Home December/January 2010, p38
Reviews forSpicy Shrimp Kabobs
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 8, 2015
Reviewed Apr. 15, 2011
Reviewed Dec. 22, 2009
"very tasty, served with nutty wild rice on page 31 of this issue."