“Because these kabobs are so good, guests always think I labored over the preparation. But really, you can make them in no time.” —Marcia Pilgeram SANDPOINT, ID.
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- In a small saucepan, melt butter; add the lemon juice, spices, lemon peel and salt.
- Thread shrimp onto eight metal or soaked wooden skewers. Place skewers in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink, basting occasionally with butter mixture. Yield: 8 kabobs.
Originally published as Spicy Shrimp Kabobs in Taste of Home December/January 2010, p38
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Spicy Shrimp Kabobs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review