Spicy Shrimp & Crab Cocktail Recipe
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 8 radishes, halved and thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 2 cups spicy hot V8 juice (about 16 ounces)
- 1 cup Clamato juice
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 5 jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound peeled and deveined cooked small shrimp
- 1 pound lump crabmeat, drained
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and cubed
- 1. In a large bowl, mix the first 10 ingredients. Gently fold in shrimp, crab and avocados. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours or until cold. Serve in martini glasses. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
3/4 cup equals 162 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 91 mg cholesterol, 604 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 17 g protein.
Reviews for Spicy Shrimp & Crab Cocktail
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.