- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. In a small bowl, mix
- the sauce ingredients.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp;
- stir-fry 2-3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Remove from pan.
- Add sauce mixture to same pan; bring just to a boil. Reduce heat;
- simmer, uncovered, 2 minutes longer.
- Drain spaghetti; add to pan. Toss to combine with sauce. Return
- shrimp to pan and add vegetables; cook and toss over medium-low heat
- until vegetables begin to wilt, about 4 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.