Spicy Seasoned Pork Tenderloin
A zesty rub seasons pork tenderloin overnight for exceptional flavor. The next day, it bakes in no time. So it's easy to put a fast yet fancy meal on the table.
8 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + chilling Bake: 25 min.
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each), trimmed
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh gingerroot or 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Place tenderloins in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. glass baking dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients; rub over tenderloins. Cover and
- refrigerate 6 hours or overnight. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for
- 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°-170°.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts:Diabetic Exchanges: One serving (prepared with ground ginger and without salt) equals 3-1/2 lean meat, 1/2 fat; also, 241 calories, 45 mg sodium, 68 mg cholesterol, 1 gm carbohydrate, 25 gm protein, 15 gm fat.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon