Spicy Seasoned Chicken Recipe
Seasoned with a zesty combination of garlic and chili powders and cumin, this specialty from our Test Kitchen cam be used as a fabulous filling for tacos, burritos and more.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- Shredded cheddar cheese, sliced ripe olives, shredded lettuce, sour cream and salsa, optional
- In a large skillet, saute the chicken, cumin, garlic powder, chili powder and salt in oil until chicken is no longer pink. Serve with flour tortillas. Serve with toppings if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Spicy Seasoned Chicken in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2006, p220
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Spicy Seasoned Chicken(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Birthday Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mexican Chicken Recipes >
- Mexican Dinners >