Spicy Sausage Patties Recipe
Jazz up any breakfast with these subtly spiced sausage patties. They’re sure to perk up your taste buds and get your motor running! Plus, they only take 20 minutes to make! Athena M. Russell - Florence, South Carolina
- 3/4 pound ground pork
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1. Crumble pork into a large bowl. Sprinkle with seasonings; mix well. Shape into four 3-in. patties.
- 2. In a large skillet, cook patties over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160°. Drain on paper towels. Yield: 4 servings.
1 patty equals 181 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 339 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, 16 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC