Spicy Sausage Patties Recipe
- 3/4 pound ground pork
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1. Crumble pork into a large bowl. Sprinkle with seasonings; mix well. Shape into four 3-in. patties.
- 2. In a large skillet, cook patties over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160°. Drain on paper towels. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 181 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 339mg sodium, trace carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), 16g protein
Reviews for Spicy Sausage Patties
"Very easy and tasty! My husband and son ate them on English muffins with scrambled egg."
"This Is The Best Sausage I have had in many years...thank you"