Jazz up any breakfast with these subtly spiced sausage patties. They’re sure to perk up your taste buds and get your motor running! Plus, they only take 20 minutes to make! Athena M. Russell - Florence, South Carolina
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried sage leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash crushed red pepper flakes
- 6 ounces ground pork
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Crumble pork over mixture and mix well. Shape into two 3-in. patties.
- In a small skillet, cook patties over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink. Drain on paper towels. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Spicy Sausage Patties for 2 in Simple & Delicious
Reviews for Spicy Sausage Patties for 2
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review