- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried sage leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash crushed red pepper flakes
- 6 ounces ground pork
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Crumble pork over mixture and mix well. Shape into two 3-in. patties.
- In a small skillet, cook patties over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink. Drain on paper towels. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Spicy Sausage Patties for 2 in Simple & Delicious
Reviews for Spicy Sausage Patties for 2
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review