Jazz up any breakfast with these subtly spiced sausage patties. They’re sure to perk up your taste buds and get your motor running! Plus, they only take 20 minutes to make! Athena M. Russell - Florence, South Carolina
Recommended: 30 Better-for-You Breakfasts
- 3/4 pound ground pork
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Crumble pork into a large bowl. Sprinkle with seasonings; mix well. Shape into four 3-in. patties.
- In a large skillet, cook patties over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160°. Drain on paper towels. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Spicy Sausage Patties in Simple & Delicious July/August 2009, p26
Reviews for Spicy Sausage Patties
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 21, 2014
"Very easy and tasty! My husband and son ate them on English muffins with scrambled egg."
Reviewed Sep. 22, 2009
"This Is The Best Sausage I have had in many years...thank you"