- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3/4 pound ground pork
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Crumble pork over mixture and mix well. Shape into four 3-in. patties.
- In a large skillet, cook patties over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160°. Drain on paper towels. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Spicy Sausage Patties in Simple & Delicious July/August 2009, p26
Reviews for Spicy Sausage Patties
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 21, 2014
Very easy and tasty! My husband and son ate them on English muffins with scrambled egg.
Reviewed Sep. 22, 2009
This Is The Best Sausage I have had in many years...thank you