“I love to develop my own recipes and have people calling for them often. My family members and friends from our church tend to be my favorite and most honest critics.” Angela Sheridan - Opdyke, Illinois
- 1 pound bulk spicy pork sausage
- 1 package (30 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 jar (16 ounces) double-cheddar cheese sauce
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Transfer to a 4-qt. slow cooker. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until heated through. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Spicy Sausage Hash Browns in Simple & Delicious January/February 2009, p17
Reviews for Spicy Sausage Hash Browns
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review