Spicy Sausage Cheese Puffs Recipe
- 1/4 pound spicy bulk pork sausage
- 3/4 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons canned chopped green chilies, drained
- 1. In a small skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and cool completely.
- 2. In a bowl, combine biscuit mix and cheese. Stir in the sausage, water and chilies.
- 3. Shape into 1-in. balls. Place 2 in. apart on well-greased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 3 dozen.
3 piece: 28 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 65mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Spicy Sausage Cheese Puffs
"I've made these several times. They are easy and tasty. However, this recipe does not yield 3 dozen."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.