Spicy Sausage Casserole Recipe
My family loves to sleep in on weekends, so they convinced me to serve brunch instead of breakfast. But it seems whenever the aroma of this dish fills the house, they wake up a little earlier!
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage, cooked and drained
- 1 can (6 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-1/2 cups chopped cooked broccoli
- 1. In a 2-qt. casserole, layer rice, sausage, water chestnuts, 1 cup cheese, broccoli and then remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 cup: 380 calories, 27g fat (16g saturated fat), 81mg cholesterol, 578mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 18g protein
Reviews for Spicy Sausage Casserole
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC