Spicy Sausage Casserole Recipe
My family loves to sleep in on weekends, so they convinced me to serve brunch instead of breakfast. But it seems whenever the aroma of this dish fills the house, they wake up a little earlier!
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage, cooked and drained
- 1 can (6 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-1/2 cups chopped cooked broccoli
- 1. In a 2-qt. casserole, layer rice, sausage, water chestnuts, 1 cup cheese, broccoli and then remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 380 calories, 27 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 81 mg cholesterol, 578 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 18 g protein.
Reviews for Spicy Sausage Casserole
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC