- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage, cooked and drained
- 1 can (6 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-1/2 cups chopped cooked broccoli
- In a 2-qt. casserole, layer rice, sausage, water chestnuts, 1 cup cheese, broccoli and then remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Spicy Sausage Casserole in Cookin' Up Country Breakfasts Cookbook 1994, p22
Reviews for Spicy Sausage Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review