Spicy Roasted Potatoes
"I came up with this recipe when I had some leftover taco seasoning mix. I used it to spice up oven fries...and they were an immediate hit!" writes Linda Tepper of Clifton Park, New York.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3 medium red potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine all ingredients; shake to
- coat. Place potatoes in a 9-in. square baking pan coated with
- cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 25-30 minutes or
- until tender, stirring once. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/2 cups equals 240 calories, 7 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 426 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 4 g protein.