Spicy Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- 3 medium red potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine all ingredients; shake to coat. Place potatoes in a 9-in. square baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 25-30 minutes or until tender, stirring once. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Spicy Roasted Potatoes(3)
Sort By :
Very easy to make and they are tasty too!
I have been making these ever since I came across this recipe, which was probably over two years ago, and make them all the time. My husband and I love these. I usually add a little extra taco seasoning for more of a kick. Thanks for the recipe!
I made these for my family and they loved them. I loved them because they were so easy.
Thank you for this great tasting tatar.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Potatoes >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Side Dishes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >