Spicy Ravioli Salad Recipe
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen beef, sausage or cheese ravioli
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 can (8-3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) taco sauce
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Cook ravioli according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Drain ravioli and rinse with cold water; stir into tomato mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 214 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 873 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.