Spicy Ravioli Salad Recipe
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen beef, sausage or cheese ravioli
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 can (8-3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) taco sauce
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Cook ravioli according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Drain ravioli and rinse with cold water; stir into tomato mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 each: 214 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 873mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Spicy Ravioli Salad
"Quick and easy. Great for summer potlucks/picnics."
"After reading the reviews on this, I was surprised to find I did not like it all. I thought the flovors just didn't blend well, resulting in an overall bland dish."
"Different and delicious..........like no recipe I have. Great summertime dish. We loved it!"
"This was so easy to make! The only thing I would change would be to add shredded cheddar cheese!"
"i loved this recipe!! it is quick and easy to make and VERY tasty!!!!"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.