Spicy Ravioli Salad Recipe
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen beef, sausage or cheese ravioli
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 can (8-3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) taco sauce
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook ravioli according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Drain ravioli and rinse with cold water; stir into tomato mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Spicy Ravioli Salad
Sort By :
After reading the reviews on this, I was surprised to find I did not like it all. I thought the flovors just didn't blend well, resulting in an overall bland dish.
Different and delicious..........like no recipe I have. Great summertime dish. We loved it!
This was so easy to make! The only thing I would change would be to add shredded cheddar cheese!
i loved this recipe!! it is quick and easy to make and VERY tasty!!!!
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Salad Recipes >
- Cold Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Mexican Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Salads >
- Ravioli Recipes >