You'll be sitting down to dinner in no time when you prepare this main-dish salad. A convenient combination of frozen ravioli and pantry staples (including canned tomatoes, corn and olives) is dressed with easy taco sauce for tangy, fresh-tasting results. -Paula Marchesi, Lenhartsville, Pennsylvania
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen beef, sausage or cheese ravioli
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 can (8-3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) taco sauce
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook ravioli according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Drain ravioli and rinse with cold water; stir into tomato mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Spicy Ravioli Salad in Quick Cooking May/June 1999, p27
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Spicy Ravioli Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review